ANX-01 QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY POLICY FOOD
Page 1 of 2
Bodegas Vega de Yuco is a young company that was founded in 1997. Its goal is to obtain a quality product combining traditional production methods with new technologies, always respecting the environment and ensuring food safety, this has prompted us to the adoption of an integrated management system according to the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 e ISO 22000, and the implementation of a Quality, Environment and Food Safety Policy, based on the following premises:
- Define, implement, evaluate and update a Quality, Environment and Food Safety management system, ensuring that the system reflects the activities of the
- Know and satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients, bearing in mind in all their actions compliance with the applicable legal regulations, as well as the requirements derived from the commitments acquired by the company.
- Develop a training plan aimed at staff to achieve greater awareness and motivation in matters of Quality, Environment and Food Safety. Disseminate the documentation and necessary work procedures to the personnel, including this policy.
- Involve suppliers in obtaining and improving Quality, Environment and Safety management
- Manage the resources, both human and technical, that allow meeting the product requirements
- Sensitize all staff so that the development of their work is oriented to the protection of the environment and the safety of producing food
- Communicate to the client, as far in advance as possible, the incidents that may occur in the provision of the service and thus minimize the impact that these may have. Analyze these incidents, as well as non-conformities and claims to eliminate their causes and avoid their repetition.
- To seek continuous improvement of the efficiency of our production processes, through a review of this policy and the definition of
- It is committed to carrying out all its activities with the utmost respect for the environment, in this way it wants to protect the environment, including the prevention of pollution and other commitments specific to the context of the organization.
- Reduce, as far as possible, the generation of waste and impacts produced by the company, through proper waste management, facilitating recycling and reuse.
- Promote the involvement of our staff in the achievement of continuous improvement, in the fulfillment of commitments and achievement of objectives in their activities from the point of view of Quality, Environment, and Safety
The address of Bodegas Vega de Yuco manifests its commitment to managing the Quality, Environment and Food Safety of its products through this policy and undertakes to implement, review, maintain and disseminate it at all levels of the company, and to provide the necessary resources for its compliance.